Monday, November 26, 2007

Announcement

This Mixtape will be released November 27th on Mick Boogie's web site for free. (a word well all love) I hope it's a banger cause Busta really didn't impress me on the shining album. He sounded like he was COKED THE FUCK UP! I couldn't believe a creative character like Busta could sound so FUCKING LAME. Honestly he sucked the house on his last three albums. I mean the big bang was cool but it's not that flavorful Busta I know from the first 3 albums. Will The Dungeon Dragon ever return? (I'm a huge Fan of Busta's but I have to tell it like it is.)

Make sure you Quiet Muthafuckas get it.


No need to post it cause it's free so go to Mick Boogie's Site and UPLOAD!

GOT MINE DID YOU GET YOURS???????
AND YES MATIK DOES HAVE THE INSTRUMENTALS WHO KNOW IF SOMEONE DOESN'T BEAT ME TO IT I"D MAKE YOU A TAPE FOR CHRISTMAS



1 comment:

EricSepulveda said...

i feel you on bustas last few albums. definitely not feelin em as much as i did his first few.

All post are compressed using winrar CLICK ALBUM COVERS FOR DOWNLOADS.
If you are using a PC and don't have WinRar use this link to download winrar: http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
Mac Users must download UnRAR in order to open files use this lik to download UnRar: http://unrarx.en.softonic.com/mac/download it does the same thing as winrar
All files are up loaded using Rapidshare or Mediafire

Past Post

DOT GOT IT THE MIXTAPE

Photobucket - Video and Image <foo